Below are a list of new skills and feats for use in the Terok campaign setting.
- Language: Hand cant: the ability to "speak" the language of subtle hand gestures.
- Munitions: the ability to handle black powder, whether as an explosive, or in regards to reloading and
- Use Steamcraft Device: the ability to operate a steam-powered device.
- Use Clockwork Device: the ability to operate a device powered by gears and springs.
Back to character creation
- Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Flintlock Pistols
- Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Flintlock Rifles
- Gifted Mage: You are more in tune with magic than others mages--it requires less of a focus to channel magic successfully. You may
use a wand instead of a staff to successfully cast arcane spells. (Requirements: arcane spell caster)
- Natural Mage: You are a throwback to the mages of old--power flows through you freely, without the need for foci. You can cast
magic using only hand gestures at no penalty. (Requirements: arcane spell caster; Gifted Mage)
- Additional feats from Sorcery & Steam
Back to main Terok page